3rd PARTY ACCREDITATION FOR THE POWER OF REMNOX
powered by SulNOx Technology
Just what can it achieve for the Marine Industry
There is an old proverb: “self-praise is no recommendation” – We agree !
All the performance claims on this website were NOT generated by SulNOx or RemNOx. Nor are they the results of any evaluations commissioned or supervised by SulNOx or RemNOx or in which either participated at any time.
100% of the performance data, graphs & pictures published have been generated as follows:
- Independent evaluations undertaken by a major, world leading shipping group
- Long term seagoing evaluation, including comprehensive ‘bollard pulls’
- Their chosen vessel was equipped with additional independent monitoring technology and for which they already had a long history of the vessel’s performance data
- The shipping group decided on all the aspects of the evaluation
- No SulNOx or RemNOx representatives were ever allowed on the vessel
- Torque and horsepower were measured by independent strain gauges for more accuracy than is needed for normal operations
- The selected engine was a Caterpillar 3500 series propulsion engine
- Dosing of the selected main engine was undertaken with its fuel supply isolated from the rest of the vessel’s engines.
- The vessel worked under the above conditions for 5 weeks before a second set of test data was generated.
- The vessel had a scheduled rebuild with the selected engine having run for 5 months on SulNOx Conditioned fuel. The photos of the engine parts were provided by the shipping group after the engine rebuilders drew the decarbonisation of the engine parts to their attention.
- The data, graphs and pictures used in our marine presentations are generated solely from the above fully independent 3rd party program
- The above results have been duplicated by in other industries by numerous other accredited 3rd parties